- poor traffic flow due to enter and exit path
- safety hazards that need to be addressed
- inadequate seating for optimum number of guests
- over-large furniture for the space
- loveseat and sofa sets vs. sofa and two chairs
- architectural elements that need to be addressed
As a trained ReDesign Specialist, I am able to recognize and correct these mistakes during the process of ReDesign. Here are some photos to demonstrate how a room can be improved by ReDesign services. After the reveal, we suggested the client lower the chandelier and purchase a larger area rug...